This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Jump to Recipe
This refreshing sweet and tart Cranberry Slush will delight your tastebuds and become a family favorite all year long. Best part is that you can have it prepared in advance and stored for any celebration or just to enjoy after a long day. I grew up in the Cranberry Country of Wisconsin, where more Cranberries are grown than everywhere else in the United States combined. This recipe is actually my Mother’s who she graciously passed down to me to share with all of you. She originally started serving this during Cranfest every year to our family and friends but it soon became something that we always had on hand.
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 small can frozen lemonade concentrate- may also use raspberry lemonade
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vodka or clear rum
- Sprite for serving
Mix everything together in a container you can also freeze in. I use a larger Tupperware container. Freeze until frozen completely through.
When you’re ready to make your drink, scoop a couple of spoonfuls out into your glass and fill up with Sprite.
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup vodka can also subsitute with clear rum
- sprite for serving
- Mix everything together in a container you can also freeze in. I use a larger Tupperware container. Freeze until frozen completely through.
- When you're ready to make your drink; scoop a couple of spoonfuls out into your glass and fill up with sprite.